FireScope DDM (Dependency and Discovery Mapping)
The fastest path to modeling application and service dependencies.
- Automated discovery of IT services and dependency mapping
- Federation to Cherwell CMDB for accurate, easy service documentation
- Passive network listening identifies change in real-time
- Application dependency discovery, minus the effort
Organizations that attempt to track IT service configuration through manual efforts cannot keep up with the rapid pace of change and complexity in the modern data center. This outdated or inaccurate configuration knowledge puts organizations at risk of repeated - and expensive - service outages caused by configuration errors and significant opportunities for increased efficiency are lost. FireScope Discovery and Dependency Mapping (DDM) gives organizations a clear and timely view of IT Service configuration, automatically identifying the IT services that users are consuming, their infrastructure dependencies from applications down to the network, and continually refining this picture as infrastructure changes take place.
- Boost your confidence in configuration data by automating the mapping of your critical IT services and their dependencies, including application, physical and virtual elements.
- Decrease your work load, with automated, real time discovery that eliminates the need to spend countless hours collecting configuration information and updating spreadsheets.
- Learn more about your environment, with topology, network and API (VMware, NetApp, AWS, etc.) discovery that adds deep configuration details.
- Stay up to date, with real time change monitoring and comparison views of authorized configuration versus actual.
- Get all of IT on the same page, with integration with Cherwell Service Management CMDB that enables automatic population of service dependencies and asset configuration details.
- Reclaim under-utilized compute and storage resources that no longer contribute to operational services.
- Simplify your life, with Software-as- a-Service (SaaS) delivery that offers value on day one, with no need to maintain a massive, dedicated infrastructure.
Enterprise IT service monitoring has never been easier.
- Cloud-based, enterprise scale IT service monitoring
- Big Data driven advanced IT operations and predictive analytics
- Single view of infrastructure and end-user performance
- Real-time dashboards for everyone from the CIO to System Engineer
Users have higher expectations for application performance and reliability, therefore IT requires better visibility to identify and trace problems at the earliest possible moment. FireScope Stratis provides unparalleled cloud-based monitoring across the entire IT stack, offering Enterprise scalability without the effort or high cost of traditional enterprise monitoring suites.
One platform, many benefits:
- Centralize network, application, virtualization, user experience, storage and IT service monitoring into a single platform.
- Automatically map IT service dependencies and apply best practice monitoring without adding to your workload.
- Eliminate event storms such as when a single switch fails and you receive hundreds of notifications.
- Rapid time to value through cloud-based delivery, with your first dashboards ready on day-one.
- Integration with many popular Service Desk solutions improves collaboration between IT Operations and Service Management teams.
- Communicate the ongoing value that IT provides to the business to every level (CxO, Business Line Owners, and IT).